Women become more joyful when she hears the news of pregnancy. It is a different and natural feeling for women which adds some responsibility to her. The path to pregnancy is not easier and is uncertain. At the time of taking a pregnancy test, there is a higher level of anxiety within you. Many women want their pregnancy test to be more of a private affair than a public one.
Therefore, here we present you the benefits of the Natural Pregnancy Test:
- The method is more useful when you suspect an unplanned pregnancy and wouldn’t want others to know about it
- Disposing of a pregnancy test is not so difficult in the case of natural pregnancy tests
- All the required ingredients for doing these tests are on your kitchen shelves
- You can take the test in the comfort of your time and environment
- These tests are cost-effective and also saves your time
- You do not have to worry about the expiry date for natural ingredients
Principle of Pregnancy Test
When a woman conceives, the placenta forms. It starts producing the HCG hormone (human chorionic gonadotrophin). This hormone enters the bloodstream and urine. The test uses antibodies to identify the HCG hormone in the urine. However, many women may wonder when a suitable time to take the pregnancy test is. It is generally advised to take the test one day after the missed periods. This is because, during the first weeks of pregnancy, the concentration of hormones increases quickly. It doubles every two to three days.
If the test shows the negative results of pregnancy, you must keep in mind that every woman menstruates at different times in a month. If you have an irregular menstruation cycle, there are high chances that you have miscalculated the due date of the period. In such a situation, you may even get inaccurate results.
How to know the Accuracy of the result?
Here are some of the tips to determine the level of accuracy of your pregnancy test:
- Collect the urine sample in a clean container
- Test the level of HCG. If the result is positive, it shows a high level of HCG at the beginning
- Make sure to collect a sufficient amount of urine. If the urine is too low, it may show the inaccurate result
- It may take time for the reaction to happen (Around 10 minutes). Wait for the time and don’t rush
- Don’t hesitate to take the tests again in case, you get the inaccurate results
Some of the home pregnancy tests are as follows:
- Salt Pregnancy test: In this method, you need urine samples collected in a clean vessel. You also need a pinch or two of salt. Mix these two ingredients in a clean glass. If you are pregnant, you will see creamy white clumps from the reaction. However, if there is no reaction happening between the two ingredients, you are not pregnant.
- Sugar Pregnancy test: In this method, you need one bowl of urine collected in a sufficient amount. The next ingredient you need is a tablespoon of sugar. Add these two mixtures and try to dissolve them. If there is a high level of HCG, the sugar will not dissolve into it. The lumps of sugar show that you are pregnant, otherwise not.
- Baking Soda Pregnancy Test: In this method, you need one bowl of urine collected in a sufficient amount. The next ingredient you need is baking soda. Add these two mixtures and see the reaction. If the baking soda reacts with the urine to give bubbles and fizz, you are pregnant. If the solution settles down, then you have not yet conceived.
- Mustard Powder Pregnancy Test: In this method, you need one bowl of urine collected in a sufficient amount. The next ingredient you need is a ¾ cup of mustard powder and a bathtub filled with warm water. Mustard powder is beneficial to heal your body and get rid of delayed periods. You need to add the mustard powder to the warm bathtub water. Keep yourself immersed in it for about 20 minutes. Wait for around 2-3 days to see the results of periods. If you get the periods, you are pregnant. Otherwise, you have not yet conceived.
The natural and home pregnancy tests are useful in many ways as mentioned earlier. Therefore, you should give it a try. However, if you feel like these tests are not reliable, it is also better to visit doctors and take lab tests. You can use any of these methods at your convenience.
You can check this link for more information.